Bloodlines (Krvne vezi)

Forum o knjigah in serijah, ki spadajo pod kategorijo Vampirji.
Uporabnikov avatar
Klara144
Human

Re: Bloodlines

PrispevekNapisal/-a Klara144 » 05 dec 2012, 19:57

Sam še 69 dni do The Indigo Spell!! :jupi:
The greatest changes in history have come when people were able to shake off what others told them to do.

Uporabnikov avatar
Morrigan
Opravljen bralni izziv 2018

PrispevekNapisal/-a Morrigan » 15 dec 2012, 10:15

Snippet iz Indigo Spella (iz poglavja 15):

Adrian looked over at me again. “Who knows more about male weakness: you or me?”

“Go on.” I refused to directly answer the question.

“Get a new dress. One that shows a lot of skin. Short. Strapless. Maybe a push-up bra too.” He actually had the audacity to do a quick assessment of my chest. “Eh, maybe not. But definitely some high heels.”

“Adrian,” I exclaimed. “You’ve seen how Alchemists dress. Do you think I can really wear something like?”

He was unconcerned. “You’ll make it work. You’ll change clothes or something. But I’m telling you, if you want to get a guy to do something that might be difficult, then the best way is to distract him so that he can’t devote his full brainpower to the consequences.”

“You don’t have a lot of faith in your own gender.”

“Hey, I’m telling you the truth. I’ve been distracted by sexy dresses a lot.”

I didn’t really know if that was a valid argument, seeing as Adrian was distracted by a lot of things. Fondue. T-shirts. Kittens. “And so, what then? I show some skin, and the world is mine?”

“That’ll help.” Amazingly, I could tell he was dead serious. “And you’ve gotta act confident the whole time, like it’s already a done deal. Then make sure when you’re actually asking for what you want that you tell him you’d be ‘so, so grateful.’ But don’t elaborate. His imagination will do half the work for you. ”

I shook my head, glad we’d almost reached our destination. I didn’t know how much more I could listen to. “This is the most ridiculous advice I’ve ever heard. It’s also kind of sexist too, but I can’t decide who it offends more, men or women.”

“Look, Sage. I don’t know much about chemistry or computer hacking or photosynthery, but this is something I’ve got a lot of experience with.” I think he meant photosynthesis, but I didn’t correct him. “Use my knowledge. Don’t let it go to waste.”
"Sticks and stones may build your homes, but words will lift your spirits."
Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 15 dec 2012, 11:21

:huhuhu: :huhuhu:

Amusing :D Can't wait :D
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Arya
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a Arya » 15 dec 2012, 11:25

:blob8: Tam ko Sydney našteva ki use lahko zamoti Adriana :huhuhu:
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” ~Albert Einstein~

Uporabnikov avatar
Klara144
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a Klara144 » 15 dec 2012, 12:03

Can't wait! :016:
The greatest changes in history have come when people were able to shake off what others told them to do.

Uporabnikov avatar
Morrigan

PrispevekNapisal/-a Morrigan » 17 dec 2012, 08:26

Prvi teaser trailer za Indigo spell:
"Sticks and stones may build your homes, but words will lift your spirits."
Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 17 dec 2012, 09:40

I like :D

Te knjige se od supernatural najbolj veselim... pišuka... a vete, da ful malo supernatural zadnje čase berem? Pa sploh ne pogrešam :( What the hell is wrong with me :(
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Klara144
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a Klara144 » 17 dec 2012, 18:51

A sm jst edina ki misli da ne bi mogli slabših igralcev zbrat?! Mislim sploh niso podobni tistemu, kar v knjigi piše. Lahk bi dali kr iste igralce ko so že na platnici. :120:

Uporabnikov avatar
Marinka
Sorcerer

PrispevekNapisal/-a Marinka » 17 dec 2012, 18:59

Joj jaz sem tudi gledala lih.. Sydney mi je totalno mimo .. :eusa_naughty:
"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 17 dec 2012, 19:36

Meni tudi ne ustrezata sliki, ki ju mam o Sydney pa Adrianu, ampak mi je kul za teaser :D

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 2 gostov