“Sunshine”, Kisses From Hell

Forum o knjigah in serijah, ki spadajo pod kategorijo Vampirji.
Uporabnikov avatar
Catnip.
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a Catnip. » 12 jul 2012, 21:07

Slika

What′s hotter than the roster of authors for our fourth Hell collection? Teen vampire romances. KISSES FROM HELL brings it all together with five sexy, sweet, witty and wild short stories featuring teen vampires in this exciting anthology. Richelle Mead offers her many fans the legendary love story of Eric and Rhea Dragomir, parents of Vampire Academy main character Lissa Dragomir. In Kelly Armstrong′s Hunting Kat, reluctant vampire Katiana finds love while escaping from a group bent on her destruction. In Lilith, Francesca Lia Block introduces a sexy, powerful social outcast, who turns out to be more than she seems.

Written by authors who consistently top the New York Times bestseller list (plus one cult favorite in a decidedly more commercial turn), Kisses From Hell offers five stories about the one topic teens can′t get enough of: vampires.

Age 13+

Oprostite, ker je opis v angleščini.
“I love you, Roza.I'll always be here for you. I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
The words were wonderful and dangerous. He shouldn't have said anything like that to me. ~ Dimitri Belikov & Rose Hathaway

Uporabnikov avatar
nymeria
Siren
Kraj: Žirovnca

Re: “Sunshine”, Kisses From Hell

PrispevekNapisal/-a nymeria » 12 jul 2012, 21:19

God no. :roll: Not this book. Mislm, da je bla oktobra alpa novembra 2010 za bralni izziv.

Morem priznat da je to najhujša knjiga k sm jo kadarkol prebrala. Nočna mora.
weep not for roads untravelled, weep not for sights unseen,
may your love never end, and if you need a friend,
there's a seat here alongside me.

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 12 jul 2012, 22:41

Točno, to smo brale za bralni izziv.

Pa ni bla tak huda, ene so ble kul. Čeprav spomnim se ene zgodbe, ko je bla pa kr neki :D Ona od Richelle Mead pa je bla kul! :D
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 12 jul 2012, 22:42

http://www.bralnica.com/forum/viewtopic ... 42&start=0

Evo, tu smo se pogovarjale o tem :D Ampak je zaklenjena tema, ta da se lahko tu nadaljuje :)
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Catnip.
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a Catnip. » 13 jul 2012, 20:22

Jt bi samo od Richelle Mead prebrala... a bi lahko kdo kje to online dobiu? Drugače pa za dowlandat? Ker za to sem slaba >.<

Bi pa prebrala samo zaradi tega, ker je VA omenjena..
“I love you, Roza.I'll always be here for you. I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
The words were wonderful and dangerous. He shouldn't have said anything like that to me. ~ Dimitri Belikov & Rose Hathaway

Uporabnikov avatar
twilightfan:*
Elf

PrispevekNapisal/-a twilightfan:* » 14 jul 2012, 09:56

Jt bi samo od Richelle Mead prebrala... a bi lahko kdo kje to online dobiu? Drugače pa za dowlandat? Ker za to sem slaba >.<

Bi pa prebrala samo zaradi tega, ker je VA omenjena..
A VA je omenjena? :D Pol pa morm tisto zgodbico prebrat ... kok prb. so pa dolge?

Uporabnikov avatar
Lenka
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Lenka » 14 jul 2012, 10:52

od richelle je kul, vse ostale so kr neki. hm, kratke zgodbe so, kaj pa vem nekaj 10 strani so dolge. ampak res ne zgubljat časa z ostalimi

Uporabnikov avatar
twilightfan:*
Elf

PrispevekNapisal/-a twilightfan:* » 14 jul 2012, 13:17

Pol bom pa sam od Richelle prebrala. Si bom sprintala. :)) Jo bom mela za spomin, hahha, hec. :lol: A od nje je sam ena zgodbica to, ane?

Uporabnikov avatar
Lenka
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Lenka » 14 jul 2012, 15:07

ja, samo ena

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska:: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost