Firelight (Sophie Jordan)

Forum o knjigah in serijah, ki spadajo pod kategorijo Fantazija.
Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

Firelight (Sophie Jordan)

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 24 feb 2011, 15:08

Neverjetna serija, ki jo najdete tudi v Bralnici:

http://www.bralnica.com/Firelight.html

Slika

Ravno danes pa je na voljo tudi nova platnica:

Slika

Spet gorđs :)

Ste že prebrali prvi del? Jaz sem in mi je super - nekaj novega, svežega pa še ljubezen je na tak sweet način predstavljena, da je res fajn :)
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Morrigan
Opravljen bralni izziv 2018

Re: Firelight (Sophie Jordan)

PrispevekNapisal/-a Morrigan » 24 feb 2011, 17:36

sem ravno hotela naslovnico za vanish deliti z vami, pa nisem vedla, kam jo naj :) super, da imamo novo temo za to zbirko.
še opis druge knjige:

To save the life of the boy she loves, Jacinda did the unthinkable: She betrayed the most closely-guarded secret of her kind. Now she must return to the protection of her pride knowing she might never see Will again—and worse, that because his mind has been shaded, Will’s memories of that fateful night and why she had to flee are gone.

Back home, Jacinda is greeted with hostility and must work to prove her loyalty for both her sake and her family’s. Among the few who will even talk to her are Cassian, the pride’s heir apparent who has always wanted her, and her sister, Tamra, who has been forever changed by a twist of fate. Jacinda knows that she should forget Will and move on—that if he managed to remember and keep his promise to find her, it would only endanger them both. Yet she clings to the hope that someday they will be together again. When the chance arrives to follow her heart, will she risk everything for love?

In bestselling author Sophie Jordan’s dramatic follow-up to Firelight, forbidden love burns brighter than ever.

zgleda zanimivo. edino to, da bo will očitno pozabil jacindo je malo bedno. me zanima, zakaj je na naslovnici blond. pisateljica je rekla, da je to jacinda, ker je tudi isti model.
"Sticks and stones may build your homes, but words will lift your spirits."
Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban

Uporabnikov avatar
Lenka
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Lenka » 24 feb 2011, 19:06

kdaj pa ven pride? men je bil prvi del fuuuuul všeč. halo no, "zmaji" so. what's there not to like

Uporabnikov avatar
LadyG
Elf
Kraj: Novo mesto

PrispevekNapisal/-a LadyG » 25 feb 2011, 14:02

Men je platnica BOŽANSKA :o
Sploh njene oči so popoune :D

Knjigo bompa ob prvi šanski ko bom imela čas prebrala.. Zgleda zelo zanimiva :)
It's better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not!

Kurt Cobain

Uporabnikov avatar
Morrigan

PrispevekNapisal/-a Morrigan » 25 feb 2011, 15:36

na goodreads sem prebrala, da pride 6. septembra. škoda, sem upala, da bo že kaj prej.

Uporabnikov avatar
Morrigan

PrispevekNapisal/-a Morrigan » 12 jul 2011, 22:04

odlomek iz vanish:

Sometimes I dream of falling.

Of course, I start out flying in these dreams. Because that’s what I do. What I am. What I love.

A few weeks ago, I would have said it’s what I love most in the world, but a lot has changed since then. Everything, really.

In these dreams, I’m racing through the sky, free as I’m supposed to be. And then something happens because suddenly I’m descending in a tailspin. I clutch air, my screams eaten up by angry wind. I plummet. A human without wings. Just a girl, not a draki at all. Powerless. Lost.

I feel that way now: I’m falling, and I can do nothing. I can stop none of it. I’m caught up in the old nightmare.

I always wake before I hit ground. That’s been my salvation. Only tonight I’m not dreaming. Tonight I hit the ground. And it’s every bit as painful as I expected.

in še eden:

I rest my cheek against the cool glass of the window and watch the night rush past me. As Cassian drives, my eyes strain through the motionless dark, skimming over rock yards and stucco houses, searching for an answer, a reason for everything that’s happened.
The world seems to hold its breath as we slow for a stop sign. My gaze drifts to the dark sky above us. A deep, starless sea beckoning, promising sanctuary.
Mom’s voice drifts from the backseat, low and crooning, as she talks to Tamra, trying to coax a response from her. I peel my cheek from the glass and glance over my shoulder. Tamra shivers in Mom’s arms. Her eyes stare vacantly ahead; her skin, corpse pale.
“Is she okay?” I ask again, because I have to say something. I have to know. Did I do this to her? Is this, too, my fault? “What’s wrong with her?”
Mom frowns and shakes her head at me like I shouldn’t speak. I’ve let them both down. I broke the unbreakable rule. I revealed my true form to humans—worse, hunters—and we will all pay for the mistake. The knowledge presses on me, a crushing weight that sinks me deep into my seat. I face forward again, trembling uncontrollably. I cross my arms, pinning my hands at my sides as though that might still them.

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska:: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost