Najljubši citati

Prosti čas, potovanja, hobiji, zbiranje, glasba, šola, služba, delo ...
Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

Re: Najljubši citati

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 12 mar 2011, 11:18

Falling under.

“I’m not a very good person.”
“You want me to be afraid of you?”
He shook his head. “I want you to be smart.” His voice was so low I instinctively leaned closer.
“Are you so very dangerous, then?”
The distance between our faces grew shorter with each breath. “I’m not like the other boys,” he teased.
“I’m glad,” I whispered.
Haden sighed and his eyelids lowered, his gaze resting on my lips. “I’m serious, Theia. You’ll never be safe with me.”
“If you are about to tell me you are a vampire that glitters in the sunshine, I will—”
He laughed, a chuckle really, but it wasn’t practiced. It wasn’t an emotion he put on to impress me or anyone else. It encouraged me to want more of him.

Hehe - parody much? :D
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

WindShadow
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a WindShadow » 13 mar 2011, 19:35

Tu pa je še nekaj tistih, ki so meni všeč.

"I thought I would live forever too." Before I fall
"I`m dead, but I can`t stop living." Before I fall
"That`s the thing about best friends. That`s what they do. They keep you from spinning off the edge." Before I fall

"Love: it will kill you and save you, both. " Delirium
"He who leaps for the sky may fall, it`s true. But he may also fly." Delirium
"There are many of us...People who love in a world without walls, people who love into hate, into refusal, against hope, and without fear." Delirium
"I love you. Remember. They cannot take it." Delirium

"I cannot bear the thought of this being just one moment in time, over almost before it started, already retreating into the past." Forbidden
"And I love you, so much that it`s killing me, yet all I can do is push you away and hurt you until eventually your love will turn to hate." Forbidden
"At what point do you give up-decide enough is enough? There is only one answer really. Never." Forbidden

"Those who do not know how to see the precious things in life will never be happy." Beastly

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 13 mar 2011, 20:09

When I look at you, I see my whole world. I’m not about to walk away; I wouldn’t have anything left. <3

X, Halo
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 31 okt 2011, 12:00

Slučajn sm ga našla, ful lep sam ne vem od kod sm ga pobrala <3

Beautiful Words About Music…

Music is a woman…. becomes love…. and if it is your first one, you do not forget her… and after the separation in the place remains the perfume from the notes that she wore the endless nights of your living together with her… Music is a woman that remained recollection for me… that led consciously in an end of my mind, dressed with one sweet melancholy cloak… So I pull out sometimes, certain songs, perfumed yellowed letters from the drawer of a previous life that did not become a victim in the disposals of oblivion, because when the melancholy is sweet it does not ache…
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe.
If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 27 feb 2012, 22:15

"In all these things, I am more than victorious through Him who loves me." ~ There you'll find me

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 13 apr 2012, 12:52

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. ~ The Immortal Rules

Ne vem kaj je z mano pa temi verskimi citatimi... ampak eni so mi res tak lepi... škoda, da ljudje določene stvari interpretirajo tak... hmmm kak bi se izrazla... čudno! To bo najboljši izraz ja :)

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 10 maj 2012, 01:06

I’ve been told on more than one occasion that I should stop reading so much and actually have a life, but do you know what I’ve figured out? People in books are much more interesting than the people who’ve told me that.

Love it :thumbup:
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe.
If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!

Uporabnikov avatar
Marinka
Sorcerer

PrispevekNapisal/-a Marinka » 14 avg 2012, 13:15

It’s like you’re screaming, and no one can hear… you almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important.That without them you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts…You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. And when it’s over, and it’s gone…you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back. So that you could have the good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnrkWHdmALk
:)
"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 21 dec 2012, 20:14

"What do you do when you're bored? You don't have internet or TV. Do you just sit around all day and think about how hot I am?"

Dean Holder, Hopeless

Uporabnikov avatar
Marinka
Sorcerer

PrispevekNapisal/-a Marinka » 21 dec 2012, 20:23

“It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful.”
― Stephenie Meyer, The Host

in

"Even though we've changed and we're finding our own place in the world, we both know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not friends."
(Ta mi ma ful pomen, ker sva z najboljšo prijateljico (ista SŠ).. ne ravno zgubile stike (ne vidiva se več vsak dan, se pa pogovarjava) in dejansko sva šle vsaka svojo pot..) :/
"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska:: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost