Najljubši citati

Prosti čas, potovanja, hobiji, zbiranje, glasba, šola, služba, delo ...
Uporabnikov avatar
Aria
Fairy

Re: Najljubši citati

PrispevekNapisal/-a Aria » 05 okt 2010, 13:39

Mhm, tak uporaben in to :D
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 05 okt 2010, 21:33

I <3 od krise podpis:

Perhaps without the lows, the highs could not be reached.
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
krisa
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a krisa » 05 okt 2010, 21:52

thankwew :D
je tak... življenjski.
Perhaps without the lows, the highs could not be reached.

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 05 okt 2010, 22:02

Je na mojem seznamu izbranih, ki bi jih lahko dala v diplomske :lol:

Mislim, da bom dala tega mojega, ko ga mam v podpisu... Ker dejansko opisuje mene pri tej stvari z diplomo :lol: Pol pa bom vidla, če bom dala 2, v vsako svojega al istega v obe :)
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Aria
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Aria » 09 okt 2010, 20:00

Meni so ful dobri raznorazni od Audrey Hepburn, npr.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only word of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.

Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come. The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'. :)

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 10 okt 2010, 20:22

Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?

<3 <3

Uporabnikov avatar
Lenka
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Lenka » 29 okt 2010, 18:48

pa še mal cukra iz Halo (Xavier, stran 111). tko za pomoč blondinkam pri matematki, samo da namest beth vstavte koga drujga

You're my solution to everything. The end result is always you. X always equals Beth.

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 29 okt 2010, 19:01

Wow - ful je kjut <3 <3 <3

P.S. Halo morem res prebrat - definicije MILFa + ta matematična => bo zabavno :D

Uporabnikov avatar
Dark angel
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a Dark angel » 30 okt 2010, 17:30

Sam citati od VA:

“You’ve been watching me—spying on me—to prove I’m using compulsion?” –Lissa D., Vampire Academy
“Wild and disrespectful? Who the hell are you anyway? Outsourced help?” – Rose H., Vampire Academy
"The only thing better than imagining Dimitri carrying me in his arms was imagining him shirtless while carrying me in his arms." ~ Rose H., Vampire Academy :drools: <3 en najboljših citatov
"But I couldn't help myself, couldn't help the way I felt as I recalled the bliss and rush of a vampire's bite."~ Rose H., Vampire Academy

“Boy, it sure is going to be sad when I make you cry. I kind of feel guilty already.” – Rose H., Frostbite
“You put on a good face, and most of the time you do stay in control. But sometimes you can´t. And sometimes… Sometimes you don´t want to.” – Rose H., Frostbite
"He flipped the dail and I crossed my arms over my chest as some vaguely European-sounding band sang about how video had killed the radio star. I wished someone would kill this radio." ~ Rose H., Frostbite :lol:
"By the way, my name's Rose Hathaway. I'm seventeen years old, training to protect and kill vampires, in love with a completely unsuitable guy, and have a best friend whose weird magic could drive her crazy.

Hey, no one said high school was easy." ~ Rose H, Frostbite
"Belikov is a sick, evil man who should be thrown into a pit of rabid vipers for the great offense he committed against you this morning." — Mason, Frostbite (Mason ga zmaga s tem citatom) :D

“You will loose what you value the most, so treasure it while you can.” – Rhonda
“Rose is in red, But never in blue, Sharp as a thorn, Fights like one too.” – Adrian I., Shadow Kiss <3 love that poem
“I also have a feeling your mother’s going to have a very ugly conversation with me.” – Dimitri B., Shadow Kiss
»You’re using those come-hither eyes on me, but it’s not me you want. It’s never been me. It’s always been Belikov, and God only knows what you’ll do now that he’s gone. - Adrian I., Shadow Kiss
“We try to do what’s right, or rather, what others say is right. But sometimes, when that goes against who we are... you have to choose... I realized how much you meant to me. It changed everything... And it became useless to try to act like I could ever put any Moroi life above yours. It’s not going to happen, no matter how wrong others say it is. And so I decided that’s something I have to deal with. Once I made that decision... there was nothing to hold us back.” – Dimitri B., Shadow Kiss
“You’re strong-you’re so, so strong. It’s why I love you.” – Dimitri B., Shadow Kiss
“You’d let him die? You wouldn’t do this? You wouldn’t do this for me?” - Rose H., Shadow Kiss
“Is he... is Dimitri a Strigoi?” – Rose H, Shadow Kiss
“We tried to stay apart. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn’t.” - Rose H., Shadow Kiss
“You love him more than me?” – Lissa D., Shadow Kiss
"Even I make mistakes. I know it's hard to believe - kind of surprises me myself - but I guess it has to happen. It's probably some kind of karmic way to balance out the universe. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to have one person so full of awesomeness." ~ Rose H., Shadow Kiss

“Fine, I’ll end this. And I’ll end everything between us. I wont be coming back” – Adrian I., Blood Promise
“Roza, you forgot my first lesson: don’t hesitate!” – Dimitri B., Blood Promise
“I’ll die before I become Strigoi, I won’t be like you or the others. I don’t want that.You didn’t want that once upon a time.” – Rose H., Blood Promise
“That’s what I was supposed to say...” – Dimitri B., Blood Promise
“I will always love you.” – Rose H., Blood Promise
"You are burned into my mind forever. There is nothing, nothing in this world that will ever change that."~ Dimitri B., Blood Promise
"If your eyes weren't open, you wouldn't know the difference between dreaming and waking." ~ Rose H., Blood Promise

"Yeah, that's exactly what I want. To help my girlfriend get her old boyfriend back." ~ Adrian I., Spirit Bound
"What are you, Rose Hathaway? Are you real? You're a dream within a dream. I'm afraid touching you will make me wake up. You'll disappear."~ Adrian I., Spirit Bound
There's a big difference between death threats and love letters - even if the person writing the death threats still claims to actually love you." ~ Rose H., Spirit Bound
"I was surprised to see a haunted look in my brown eyes. There was pain there, pain and loss that even the nicest dress and makeup couldn't hide." ~ Rose H., Spirit Bound
"As he looked at me, he seemed to send a message of his own: that he would still fight for me that he would fight until he collapsed to keep them from taking me.” - Rose H., Spirit Bound
"If your eyes weren't open, you wouldn't know the difference between dreaming and waking." <3

Uporabnikov avatar
Aria
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Aria » 05 nov 2010, 14:10

Men se je ta nazadnje vtisnu v spomin... Sicer je iz serije (True Blood) in tak, samo mi je vseeno ful všeč :)

'Maybe life has just cleared out all the things that weren't working for you. Now you've got room to rebuild. Decide exactly what you want your life to look like and make that happen.'

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska:: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost