Najljubši citati

Prosti čas, potovanja, hobiji, zbiranje, glasba, šola, služba, delo ...
Uporabnikov avatar
Chloe
Siren

Re: Najljubši citati

PrispevekNapisal/-a Chloe » 05 nov 2010, 15:05

"As he looked at me, he seemed to send a message of his own: that he would still fight for me that he would fight until he collapsed to keep them from taking me.” - Rose H., Spirit Bound
Heartbreaking :cry:
Kje je ta december???? :evil: :evil:

Zdaj sm v fazi Mortal Instruments, danes začnem brat City of Glass. Drugač mi je pa ta ful lep ko Jace reče na koncu 2.knjige: Every time you almost die, I almost die myself. <3
I love books. I don`t like people.

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 25 nov 2010, 13:45

:100:

"You're scary, you know that?"
"I know. It's hardly fair to others that I'm a triple threat. Pretty and talented."
"That's only two, moron."
"I thought it'd be rude to mention my cock."
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe.
If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!

Uporabnikov avatar
Lisa
Sorcerer
Kraj: Ljubljana
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Lisa » 25 nov 2010, 16:32

"I know. It's hardly fair to others that I'm a triple threat. Pretty and talented."
:lol:
“Missing, one stunningly attractive teenage boy. Answers to 'Jace' or 'Hot Stuff”

Uporabnikov avatar
ellaaa
Forest Spirit
Kraj: Koper

PrispevekNapisal/-a ellaaa » 26 nov 2010, 22:39

Jaz obožujem tega:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -anonimno
"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world and in here is the dream."

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 27 nov 2010, 12:49

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
— Albert Einstein

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
— Mae West

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." :lol:
— Steve Martin

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
— Douglas Adams

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." :lol:
— Mark Twain

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse."
— Thomas Stephen Szasz

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." :thumbup:
— Mae West

"I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability."
— Oscar Wilde

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
— Robert A. Heinlein

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
— Terry Pratchett

"I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens." :lol:
— Woody Allen

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. "
— W.C. Fields

"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best."
— Winston S. Churchill

"You know what the fellow said – in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
— Orson Welles

"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
— Albert Einstein

"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."
— Bill Gates

IN MOJ ABSOLUTNO FAVOURITE: WODDY ALLEN

"I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer."
— Woody Allen

"To you, I'm an atheist. To God, I'm the loyal opposition."
— Woody Allen

"In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous, then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!" :thumbup:
— Woody Allen

"Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right."
— Woody Allen

"Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions."
— Woody Allen

"If it turns out that there is a God...the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."
— Woody Allen

"If Jesus came back and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up."
— Woody Allen (Annie Hall)

"Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem."
— Woody Allen

"There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more."
— Woody Allen

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans." :100:
— Woody Allen

"I'd never join a club that would allow a person like me to become a member."
— Woody Allen

"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good."
— Woody Allen

"What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet."
— Woody Allen

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank." :lol:
— Woody Allen

"Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym."
— Woody Allen

"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone you love."
— Woody Allen

"It's better to be rich than poor if only for financial reasons." :100:
— Woody Allen

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."
— Woody Allen

"There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"
— Woody Allen

"And my parents finally realize I'm kidnapped and they snap into action immediately: They rent out my room."
— Woody Allen

"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown."
— Woody Allen

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things."
— Woody Allen

"...he's a genius, she's a genius, wow, you know alot of geniuses, you should meet some stupid people sometime, you might learn something" :thumbup:
— Woody Allen

"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once." :thumbup:
— Woody Allen

"Life is short. Short, and not about anything except what you can touch and what touches you." <3
— Woody Allen

"I have no idea what I am doing but incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
— Woody Allen

"Don't think of death as an ending. Think of it as a really effective way of cutting down your expenses." :lol:
— Woody Allen
Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe.
If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!

Uporabnikov avatar
Aria
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Aria » 28 nov 2010, 14:14

:lol: :lol:
Iz kje je to? :oops:
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 28 nov 2010, 14:43

Gena Showalter - serija Alien Huntress - Seduce the Darkness (že dodano v Bralnico)

Tam so same take...

"What?" Devyn said, all innocence. "He annoyed me."
"So nearly killing him was necessary???"
"Completely."

Uporabnikov avatar
Aria
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Aria » 03 dec 2010, 09:46

Lol, moram malo pogledat potem :D

Se pa trenutno smejim Damonovim idejam v The Return :D

Damon knew the truth. Stefan was dead all right—but he had been dead for hundreds of years. And it
was true that he was a vampire, but calling him a demon was like calling Tinkerbell armed and dangerous.

poor Stefan ;)
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 07 jan 2011, 15:59

I’m not generally the swooning type, but Holy Mother of God, I can’t believe what just walked into my English class.

Frannie, The Personal Demons

LOL :D Mislim...neka katoliška deklina pa se nad prvim, ko mimo pride tak slini - cccc :P Tiha voda bregove dere smo včasih rekli :lol:

Se nadaljuje:

I look at my write-up and realize I’ve written ‚Luc‛ instead of ‚ohms‛ all over it.

"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 27 jan 2011, 18:23

Henry A. @ Crash Test Love

"I just have a really big bed that’s good to watch movies on. I mean, a really big TV."

"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska:: Google [Bot] in 1 gost