November 2010 - Sprejemanje nominacij (1. krog)

Na tem forumu se nahajajo vsi potekli in aktualni bralni izzivi.

Moderator: The Book Crusaders

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

November 2010 - Sprejemanje nominacij (1. krog)

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 01 nov 2010, 11:14

V to temo napišite predloge katera knjiga bi bila primerna za November 2010. Preden objavite sporočilo pa prosim preberite Pravila

Predloge sprejemamo do: 7. november 2010

Tokrat pa bomo pri objavi knjig dodali eno majhno omejitev:

Knjige za odrasle

Obrazložitev: Ni nujno, da je erotična zgodba - glavno vlogo naj imajo odrasli.
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Lenka
Fairy

Re: November 2010 - Sprejemanje nominacij (1. krog)

PrispevekNapisal/-a Lenka » 01 nov 2010, 11:35

sicer nimam predloga, sam vseen en komentar: evo mene, k sm se na začetku upirala tem izzivom, zdej pa vsa naspidirana, pa komi čakam, da vidm za katere se bo dal glasvat. in to kljub ne najboljši izbiri v prejšnjem izzivu. čist ponosna nase :oops:

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 01 nov 2010, 11:38

Hehe :D Superca :)

Drugače pa ne se omejevat po tem kar je v Bralnici, ker ni dosti takih knjig dodanih :) Bomo pa jih dodali - vse predloge, ki se bodo pojavili večkrat :D

Nekaj jih je Pam zadnje dni dodala :thumbup: :thumbup: Tak da to + kake nove :)

Jaz grem ravno v lov za kakimi knjigami :)
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Lenka
Fairy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Lenka » 01 nov 2010, 11:44

ma ja, priznam tud, da sm totaln lenuh. pa da se mi ne da knjig iskat. tko iz glave se pa tud nč ne spomnim. se bom rajš na vas zanesla :hug1:

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 01 nov 2010, 12:01

Moji predlogi:

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, 1)

In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly turf war going war going on between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers like no other-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Yet none of them relishes killing their enemies more than Wrath, the leader of the Black Dagger Brotherhood...

The only purebred vampire left on the planet, Wrath has a score to settle with the slayers who murdered his parents centuries ago. But when one of his most trusted fighters is killed - orphaning a half-breed daughter unaware of her heritage or her fate - Wrath must usher the beautiful female into the world of the undead...

Racked by a restlessness in her body that wasn't there, Beth Randall is helpless against the dangerously sexy man who comes at night with shadows in his eyes. His tales of brotherhood and blood frighten her. But his touch ignites a dawning hunger that threatens to consume them both....

Slika

Colters' Woman

Adam, Ethan and Ryan aren't looking for women. They're looking for a woman. One woman to share their lives and their beds. They don't want a casual romp in the hay, they want the woman who will complete them and they're losing hope of finding her. That is until Adam finds Holly lying in the snow just yards from their cabin. He knows shes different the minute he holds her in his arms. But before Adam gets his hopes up, he knows he has to gauge his brothers reactions. Soon its evident that shes the one. There are a few problems, however convincing her she belongs with them and keeping her safe from the man who wants her dead. Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, menage a quatre, violence.

Slika

Tempting the Beast (Breeds, 1)

Callan Lyons is a genetic experiment. One of six fighting for freedom and the survival of their Pride. Merinus Tyler is the reporter who will tempt him, draw him, until the fury of the “mating frenzy” locks them into a battle of sexual heat there is no escape from.

Deception, blood, and the evil Genetics Council are hot on their trail. Callan will use his strength to try and save them both…and do all in his power to keep his woman in the process.

Slika

Covet (The Fallen Angels, 1)

Redemption isn't a word Jim Heron knows much about. His specialty is revenge, and to him, sin is all relative. But everything changes when he becomes a fallen angel and is charged with saving the souls of seven people from the seven deadly sins.

Failure is not an option.

Vin DiPietro long ago sold his soul to his business, and he's happy with that- until fate intervenes in the form of a tough talking, Harley-riding, self-professed savior. But then he meets a woman who will make him question his destiny, his sanity, and his heart. Vin has to work with a fallen angel to win her over and redeem his own soul.

Slika

Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, 1)

It's been ten years since clean-cut, sexy-as-hell police officer Todd Keenan had a white-hot fling with Erin Brown, the provocative, wild rocker chick next door. Their power exchange in the bedroom got under his skin. But love wasn't in the cards just yet...

Now, life has thrown the pair back together. But picking up where they left off is tough, in light of a painful event from Erin's past. As Todd struggles to earn her trust, their relationship takes an unexpected and exciting turn when Todd's best friend, Ben, ends up in their bed--and all three are quite satisfied in this relationship without a name. As the passion they share transforms Erin, will it be enough to help her face the evil she thought she had left behind

Slika

The Reluctant Dom

Sometimes, love hurts...if you’re lucky.

How can you refuse when a dying friend asks you for the biggest favor of all? Kaden and Seth have been best friends for over forty years. So when Kaden confesses not only that he’s dying, but that he wants Seth to take over as his wife’s Dom in their BDSM relationship, it rocks his world.

Seth has always seen himself as the perpetual screw-up and Kaden as the strong and steady one. To find out he is the only one Kaden trusts to protect and care for his wife, Leah, is a shock.

Now Seth finds himself immersed in a role he’s far from comfortable with—inflicting pain to provide emotional comfort for the woman he’s secretly loved for years. Can he deal with his crushing grief and learn the skills he must master in time to become THE RELUCTANT DOM?

Slika

Že v Bralnici:

After Class

http://www.bralnica.com/After-Class.html

Slika

Switch

http://www.bralnica.com/Switch.html

Slika

No Reservations

http://www.bralnica.com/No-Reservations.html

Slika

Dirty

http://www.bralnica.com/Dirty.html

Slika

Dodatno #1:
Sweet Surrender

Broken

Seven Nigths of Sin
Dodatno #2:
Voyeur
Dodatno #3:
Tempt Me Tonight (Toni Blake)

Uporabnikov avatar
FreakChiq
Shapeshifter
Kraj: Maribor
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a FreakChiq » 01 nov 2010, 12:45

Celi tedn že menda čakam na to, da bom lahko oddala moje tri predloge. :)

Sweet Surrender
by Maya Banks

Under Faith Malone’s deceptively soft exterior lies a woman who knows exactly what she wants. A strong man who’ll take without asking—because she’s willing to give him everything…

Dallas cop Grayson "Gray" Montgomery is on a mission: find the guy who killed his partner—and bring him to justice. So far, he’s found a link between the killer and Faith—and if Gray has to get close to her to catch the killer, so be it. Faith is sweet and feminine, everything Gray wants and desires in a woman, but he suspects she’s playing games. No way she would allow a man to call the shots in their relationship. Or would she?

Faith sees in Gray the strong, dominant man she needs, but he seems determined to keep her at a distance. So she takes matters into her own hands to prove to him it’s no game she’s playing. She’s willing to surrender to the right man. Gray would like to be that man. But catching his partner’s killer has to be his first priority. Until Faith is threatened and Gray realizes he will do anything to protect her.

Slika

Broken
by Megan Hart

This month my name is Mary. My name is different every month—Brandy, Honey, Amy…sometimes Joe doesn't even bother to ask—but he never fails to arouse me with his body, his mouth, his touch, no matter what I'm called or where he picks me up. The sex is always amazing, always leaves me itching for more in those long weeks until I see him again.

My real name is Sadie, and once a month over lunch Joe tells me about his latest conquest. But what Joe doesn't know is that, in my mind, I'm the star of every X-rated one-night stand he has revealed to me, or that I'm practically obsessed with our imaginary sex life. I know it's wrong. I know my husband wouldn't understand. But I can't stop. Not yet.

Slika

Seven Nigths of Sin
by Lacey Alexander

Brenna Cayton doesn't need a man. At least that's what she keeps telling herself. Then her boss sends her on a business trip to Vegas to make sure Damon Andros-the sexiest man in the entire music industry-doesn't live up to his bad boy image. But before she knows it, business turns to extreme pleasure as Damon brings out her naughty side, fulfilling every one of her wildest fantasies. Now, she has just seven sultry nights to commit every sin in the book. Because once Damon discovers her dirty little secret, he'll surely never indulge their lust again...

Slika

Pri zadnjem predlogu sem bla radovedna in malo pokukala v zgodbo. So if you need a good hot reason why vote for Seven Nights of Sin, read this (Rated NC-17 :P ):
The next thing she knew, his hands were closing on her bare ass, she was wrapping one leg around his waist, and he was thrusting himself deep into her hungry cunt.
“Unh!” she cried at the impact, and their eyes met as he began to move in her.
“So wet,” he growled—and she wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tight as he pumped into her welcoming flesh.
"Can nobody hear me? I've got a lot that's on my mind."

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 01 nov 2010, 12:51

O kak si ti fajn :D Sem kar za vse tvoje predloge še zraven glasovala :D Zgledajo obetavni :D

Pa platnice so vse WOW! Pa še meni je ful všeč kak se ti vedno potrudiš pa narediš tak svoje sličice pa to :thumbup: :thumbup: Ful si pridna veš :)

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 01 nov 2010, 13:32

Moji predlogi:

1. Bound By Honor: An Erotic Novel (Colette Gale)

A tale of a woman of legend, caught in a dark forest of intrigue, desire, and lust.

Maid Marian, now Lady of Leaford, is sent to the court of Prince John-not to take part in the debauchery of his Court of Pleasure, but to spy on him for his mother. Little does she know that her secret mission will thrust her into a whirlwind of intrigue, terror, and carnal temptations.

At court, Marian is torn between her duty to the queen and her desire for two men: one, the mysterious highwayman the peasants call Robin Hood, and the other, the dark, cold Sheriff of Nottingham. Given an impossible choice, she must submit to the carnality of Prince John's court in order to fulfill her duty and maintain her honor. But in the end, there is only one man for whom she will risk her life and give her heart.
bound by honor.jpg
bound by honor.jpg (43 KiB) Ogledan 4397 krat

2. Awaken Me Darkly - Alien Huntress #1 (Gena Showalter)

In a time and place not too far away, Mia Snow is an alien huntress for the New Chicago Police Department, and she's the perfect girl for the job. Tough and sexy, she's earned each of her scars battling the elusive enemy among us. Now, investigating a series of killings, she is shaken to the core when a burst of violence leaves her partner Dallas fighting for his life. A tall, erotic stranger holds the power to heal the injured agent -- and to bind Mia in an electrifying and dangerous seduction. He is Kyrin en Arr, of the deadly Arcadian species -- an alien, a murder suspect -- who has Mia walking a knife's edge, risking her badge and even her life. . . and edging closer to a shocking revelation that will shatter everything she's ever believed.
awaken me darkly.jpg
awaken me darkly.jpg (37.88 KiB) Ogledan 4397 krat

3. Tempt Me Tonight (Toni Blake)

He was her first: the first man she longed for, the first man she truly desired. Then he betrayed her and broke her heart. Now her revenge will be oh-so-sweet . . . and hot!
Trish Henderson has returned home to Eden to take care of some family business . . . and some personal business, as well. Though she's achieved remarkable success as a high-powered Chicago attorney, Trish has never forgotten her small-town high school sweetheart, Joe Ramsey, or the devastation of heartbreak.
Now she's come face-to-face with the gorgeous sex god Joe has grown into, and she's determined to get him out of her system once and for all—and maybe take a little revenge, too. And this time, she has all the power. After all, where is it written that only men can explore and enjoy a physical relationship without commitment? Her plan: seduce him for just one night, then walk away . . .
But there's just one problem. Trish is about to find out that one night with Joe may never be enough . . .
tempt me tonight.jpg
tempt me tonight.jpg (33.49 KiB) Ogledan 4397 krat
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe.
If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 01 nov 2010, 13:41

4. Pleasure Unbound - Demonica #1 (Larissa Ione)

In a place where ecstasy can cost you your life . . .
She's a demon-slayer who hungers for sensual pleasure-but fears it will always be denied her. Until Tayla Mancuso lands in a hospital run by demons in disguise, and the head doctor, Eidolon, makes her body burn with unslakable desire. But to prove her ultimate loyalty to her peers, she must betray the surgeon who saved her life.
Two lovers will dare to risk all.
Eidolon cannot resist this fiery, dangerous woman who fills him with both rage and passion. Not only is she his avowed enemy, but she could very well be the hunter who has been preying upon his people. Torn between his need for the truth and his quest to find his perfect mate before a horrific transformation claims him forever, Eidolon will dare the unthinkable-and let Tayla possess him, body and soul...
pleasure unbound.jpg
pleasure unbound.jpg (20.44 KiB) Ogledan 4395 krat

5. If You Dare (Kresley Cole)

http://www.bralnica.com/If-You-Dare.html

To je mojih 5 predlogov, bom dodala v bralnico te podf-je, ki jih še ni, jih imam na disku.

Kak je men ta tematika všeč, mislim da bom tk vse te knjige prebrala, ki bodo tukaj omenjene :lol: :lol: Se bom na tak način odkupla za prejšnji bralni izziv :oops:
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe.
If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!

Uporabnikov avatar
FreakChiq
Shapeshifter
Kraj: Maribor
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a FreakChiq » 01 nov 2010, 18:13

Pa platnice so vse WOW!
Niso tak švoh ne? Heh.
Sicer pa... eni coveri so meni tak zgrešeni. Nekah mi extremno nabildani tipi na naslovnicah sploh ne palijo. Prej odvrnejo.
Pa še meni je ful všeč kak se ti vedno potrudiš pa narediš tak svoje sličice pa to :thumbup: :thumbup: Ful si pridna veš :)
Eh pa kaj te to malenkost :)
Še fotošopa ne rabiš odpret ker obstaja mali bataljon strani ki ti kar online cropajo in pomanjšajo slike čisto po tvojih željah :)

BTW, tudi v Sweet Surrender sem pokukala:
Gray all but hauled her from the room and into the darkened hallway. As soon as they were away from prying eyes, he shoved her against the wall, forcing her hands over her head.
His lips met hers in a frenzied rush.
Her body, still shaky from her explosive orgasm, nearly folded. He lowered her arms then moved his hands to her waist, then up her body to her breasts.
“I wanted to touch them,” he said hoarsely. “I wanted to touch you everywhere.”
:thud: :oops:
"Can nobody hear me? I've got a lot that's on my mind."

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska:: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost