Lux

Forum o knjigah in serijah, ki spadajo pod kategorijo Znanstvena fantastika.
Uporabnikov avatar
KristTheVampire
Siren
Kraj: Rimske Toplice
Kontakt:

Re: Lux

PrispevekNapisal/-a KristTheVampire » 02 avg 2012, 13:51

Since Daemon did win (and faces off against Dimitri on Monday) here is a sneak peek at the "Library Scene" from Onyx

“Whatever, Kitten.” Daemon gripped my hips, lifting me onto the edge of the desk with an ease that was disturbing. “I know better.”
My breath was coming in short gasps. “You don’t know anything.”
“Uh huh. You know, I was worried about you,” he admitted, moving forward, easing my legs apart. “You kept calling out my name, and I kept answering, but it was like you couldn’t hear me.”
What were we talking about? My hands were on his lower stomach. His muscles were hard underneath the sweater. I slid my hands to his sides, totally meaning to push him away. Instead, I gripped
and pulled him forward. “Wow, I must’ve been really out of it.”
“It…scared me.”
Before I could respond or even give thought to the fact that my sickness actually scared him, our lips met. My brain clicked off as my fingers dug through his sweater, and…and oh, God, his kisses were deep, scorching my lips as his hands tightened on my waist, pulling me against him. Daemon kissed like he was a man starving for water, taking long, breathless drafts. His teeth caught my lower lip when he pulled away, only to come back for more. A heady mix of emotions warred inside me. I didn’t want this, because it was just the connection between us. I kept telling myself that, even as I slid my hands up his chest and circled them around his neck. When his hands inched under my shirt, it was as though he reached deep inside me, warming every cell, filling every dark space within me with the heat from his skin.
Touching him, kissing him, was like having a fever all over again. I was on fire. My body burned. The world burned. Sparks flew. Against his mouth, I moaned.
There was a POP! and CRACK!
The smell of burned plastic filled the cubicle. We pulled apart, breathing heavily. Over his shoulder I saw thin strips of smoke wafting from the top of the ancient monitor. Good God, was this going to happen every time we kissed?
"A good book has no ending."
R.D. Cumming

Uporabnikov avatar
Kris
Dhampir
Kraj: Ljubljana
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Kris » 02 avg 2012, 14:00

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Ohhh Daemon :024: :022: :020:
"Books may well be the only true magic."

Uporabnikov avatar
Monika
Sorcerer
Kraj: Maribor

PrispevekNapisal/-a Monika » 02 avg 2012, 14:24

Slika

Slika

Slika
"Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life."
— Christopher Paolini (Eragon)

Uporabnikov avatar
KristTheVampire
Siren
Kraj: Rimske Toplice
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a KristTheVampire » 10 avg 2012, 16:35

-“Maybe one day I can be just as lazy as you are and turn off the lights without moving.”
“That’s something to aspire to.”

-"Your mail could've waited." Daemon followed me into the kitchen. "What is it? Just books?"
Grabbing the OJ from the fridge, I sighed. People who didn't heart books didn't understand. "Yeah, it was just books."

-He nodded and smiled angelically for the camera, but his eyes stirred with amusement. Yep, this was a bad idea.
“I think reading is sexy.” Daemon smiled at himself.
My brows inched up my forehead. “Do you now?”
“Oh, yes, and do you know what else I think is sexy?” He leaned forward so his entire face filled the picture and nodded his head toward me. “Bloggers like this. Hot.”

-He handed me each book, unable to refrain from making a comment and taking my whole recording hostage. Like, “This guy looks stupid,” or “What’s the obsession with fallen angels?” And my favorite was when he held the book in front of my face and said, “This reaper dude sounds like my kind of guy. He gets to kill people for a living.”

-With him standing over me, his eyes such a stark contrast with the darkness, he looked like something straight out of my dreams…or the books I read.

-He glared Blake into submission. "I think I can help her with this."
Sitting on the arm of the couch, Blake waved his hand. "Sure. Whatever. She's all yours."
Daemon grinned. "That she is."

- “You want this as badly as you want to go to ALA this winter.”
Now my jaw was on the floor. “You don’t even know what ALA is!”
“American Library Association midwinter event,” he said, grinning proudly. “Saw you obsessing over it on your blog before you got sick. I’m pretty sure you said you’d give up your firstborn child to go.”
Yeah, I kind of did say that.

-Whoa. It was hard to stick to my resolve of not caving to the ridiculous notion of us being together when he was actually...nice, and when he stared at me like I was the last piece of chocolate in the whole world.
-"It's why you suddenly like me."
"I'm pretty sure I liked you before this, Kitten."
"Well you had one hell of a way of showing it."
"True," he admitted. "And I've already said I'm sorry for the way I treated you." He took a fortifying breath. "I always liked you. From the moment you first flipped me off."

-“Somehow, I believe you.”
“If you didn’t, I could always give you a teaser.” He paused, and I could hear the smile in his voice. “You bookish people love teasers, don’t you?”
I laughed, “You’ve been doing your research on my blog.”
“Maybe,” he replied. “Like I said, I've got to keep an eye on you, Kitten.”

-Daemon leaned over the center console and kissed me. The tender touch was so at odds with what he’d just said. Deadly and sweet-that was what Daemon was; two very different kinds of souls rested in him, fused together.

from: http://yabound.blogspot.hu/2012/08/book ... fer-l.html

&

book trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lY0ZDIAFcA
"A good book has no ending."
R.D. Cumming

Uporabnikov avatar
FreakChiq
Shapeshifter
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a FreakChiq » 10 avg 2012, 16:45

I don't really like the trailer.
Too much (random) making out scenes. V knjigi se nad tem seveda ne bom pritoževala (hihi), samo od trailerja sem pričakovala več.
"Can nobody hear me? I've got a lot that's on my mind."

Uporabnikov avatar
Kris
Dhampir
Kraj: Ljubljana
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Kris » 10 avg 2012, 17:00

Slika
can't wait for Onxy!

Oh Daemon... :drools:
Slika

Hvala za teasers for us bookish people who love teasers :016:

Slika
Slika
Slika

Se pa popolnoma strinjam s FreakChiq glede trailer-ja :roll: ...sploh pa ta tip ne seže niti do gležnov "mojmu Daemonu" :evil:

P.S: Yeah, I'm having a Supernatural gif day :roll: ...bite me :eyebrows:
"Books may well be the only true magic."

Uporabnikov avatar
essence
Forest Spirit

PrispevekNapisal/-a essence » 10 avg 2012, 17:15

Men je tako ali tako redkokateri trailer od knjig všeč - eden redkih je bil The Diviners od Libbe Bray, pred kratkim izšel, creepy zadevica. =D

Sicer pa juhu, mojo kopijo so iz TBD odposlali dva dni nazaj, mogoče celo pride do mene še pred uradnim izidom (that would be awesome). :020:

Uporabnikov avatar
FreakChiq
Shapeshifter
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a FreakChiq » 10 avg 2012, 17:56

Ou, jaz sem pa že vidla kar nekaj dobrih in celo odličnih book trailerjev
Like trailer za Maro Dyer recimo, kjer niso samo scene trofli ampak tudi glasbeno podlago. Ali pa trailer za Being Jamie Baker, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Ghostgirl: Lovesick, The Fault in Out Stars, Daughter of Smoke and Bone pa ziher bi se še kaj našlo.

Pa da ne bo preveč offtopic...
Pepe is hot, okay, ampak tudi meni ni on čist Daemon. He's too nice and sweet looking. "Moj Daemon" je bolj edgy in ne tak očitno hot, if you know what I mean. :D
"Can nobody hear me? I've got a lot that's on my mind."

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 10 avg 2012, 18:14

^^Ti ki jih je FC napisala, so zakon. Mara Dyer jih vse zmaga, ampak tudi ostalo so kul.

Pa Mara Dyer ma noter dejanske osebe pa te sploh moti ne...ne vem, tak awesome je :D
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
essence
Forest Spirit

PrispevekNapisal/-a essence » 10 avg 2012, 18:39

Bom morala mal pogledat, ko so tiste knjige izhajale še nisem tko zlo brala YA lit. ^^

Kar se tiče Pepeta... je meni precej zgrešen. Daemona si nisem niti približno tako predstavljala, bi raje več mišic, tak suhcen mi deluje. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska:: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost