Najljubši citati

Prosti čas, potovanja, hobiji, zbiranje, glasba, šola, služba, delo ...
WindShadow
Fairy

Re: Najljubši citati

PrispevekNapisal/-a WindShadow » 27 mar 2013, 13:12

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt, excerpt from "Citizenship in a Republic", 23 April 1910

<3
“In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.”
― Mortimer J. Adler

Uporabnikov avatar
skyline
Werewolf

PrispevekNapisal/-a skyline » 27 mar 2013, 14:15

kraaaaaadeeeeeeeem...

tole ti pa morm sunit ker je svetovn citat :thumbup:
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe.
If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!

Uporabnikov avatar
Hitch
Human

PrispevekNapisal/-a Hitch » 10 apr 2013, 17:08

“I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.”
― John Green, Looking for Alaska

ni z besedami opisat kake lepe citate ma John Green....

Uporabnikov avatar
Ever
Fallen Angel
Kraj: Celje
Kontakt:

PrispevekNapisal/-a Ever » 18 mar 2014, 19:43

"Because God is never cruel, there is a reason for all things. We must know the pain of loss; because if we never knew it, we would have no compassion for others, and we would become monsters of self-regard, creatures of unalloyed self-interest. The terrible pain of loss teaches humility to our prideful kind, has the power to soften uncaring hearts, to make a better person of a good one."

The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz

True that.
"She was fascinated with words. To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combined with other words to create powerful spells."

Uporabnikov avatar
Leonidas
Pixy

PrispevekNapisal/-a Leonidas » 11 jun 2017, 18:22

Meni so najboljši reki od Sun Tzuja:

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Vrni se na

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska: Ni registriranih uporabnikov in 0 gostov